Our neurological physiotherapy service delivers evidence-based clinical treatment to maximise functional abilities and quality of life, in a sustainable way, and in the comfort of your own home.
At Life Ready Mobile, we provide specialised and goal-oriented treatment for individuals with neurological conditions across Perth. Our physiotherapists are dedicated to supporting clients in managing the impact of their disabilities, and to improve their physical abilities and independence.
Who can benefit from Neurological Physiotherapy?
We provide Neurological Rehabilitation services to improve quality of life, functional abilities and independence for individuals with a range of conditions, including:
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Huntington’s Disease
- Guillian-Barre Syndrome
- Vestibular Conditions
- Corticobasal Degeneration
Our physiotherapists are also experienced in working with individuals who have complex neurological issues and movement disorders relating to spasticity, dystonia, ataxia and rigidity.
Services we provide:
- Comprehensive assessment
- Retraining in balance, walking and running
- Improving range of movement in limbs
- Retraining muscles and strength
- Functional electrical stimulation
- Electromyography (EMG) biofeedback
- Gym and home exercise programs
- Tone management
- Botulinum toxin injection follow-up
- Prescription of walking aids and other equipment
- Return-to-work programs
- Training for caregivers