What is the NDIS?
The NDIS stands for the National Disability Insurance Scheme and is a structured system to empower individuals with disabilities and their families to have full control over their funding supports.
Whether it’s supporting you at home or in your community, for your education, independent living, transition to work or finding the right job, there are many kinds of therapy support that the NDIS provides funding for.
How Life Ready Mobile can help
NDIS participants have access to a range of allied health and behavioural therapies that aim to increase their social, economic participation and independence.
As a registered NDIS provider, Life Ready Mobile is able to offer NDIS services in the home for those in need of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, exercise physiology, dietetics and podiatry under an NDIS plan.
Our dedicated practitioners can assist with:
- Writing a NDIS Service Agreement
- Assistive technology prescription
- Understanding your support funds
- Liaising with support co-ordinators
- Core support therapies (diet plan development, meal deliveries, household decision making and behavioural support)
- Capacity building therapies (therapeutic treatment from allied health services, transition to work, counselling and support on preparation for employment, and behavioural interventions and social skills development)
To learn more about the NDIS and how Life Ready Mobile can help you or someone close to you