- Dry needling
- Aged care
- Neurological physiotherapy
- Vestibular physiotherapy
- Pre and post operative care
- Gym rehabilitation
- Paediatric physiotherapy
- Lymphoedema management
- Women's and men's health and continence
- Sports physiotherapy
- Motor vehicle accident claims
- Occupational health
- DVA, Chronic Disease Management (CDM) plans, NDIS
- Home visiting and residential aged care facilities
- Video Health (Telehealth)
- After hours and emergency appointments
What is physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a healthcare service to assess, diagnose and treat to assist physical recovery, and prevent disease and disability.
Our physiotherapists are highly experienced in movement and function and work in partnership with patients to overcome movement disorders, which may have been present from birth, acquired through accident or injury, or are the “result of ageing or life-changing events.”
How Life Ready Mobile can help
Physiotherapy can help with many musculoskeletal issues including common problems such as, but not limited to:
- Spinal pain
- Joint pain (such as hip, neck, shoulder and knee)
- Nerve issues, including sciatica
- Post-injury and post-surgery rehabilitation
- Pre and post natal conditions
Whether you have pain, discomfort, mobility issues or all three, the first appointment at Life Ready Mobile is designed to clearly understand the problem and goals for recovery.
In a comprehensive home assessment, our experienced physiotherapists assess the issue and provide our patients with a customised treatment plan that we can begin working towards to help you reach your health, fitness and wellbeing goals and move you towards your best quality of life.
We can help with motor milestones and skills development, rehabilitation programs, hands-on treatment, exercise prescription and much more.
For an individualised at home physiotherapy assessment or to learn more about our physiotherapy services and how they can help you or someone you know