Podiatric medicine focuses on the study, diagnosis, prevention and management of medical conditions and injuries of the foot, ankle and lower limbs, and at Life Ready Mobile, we offer a wide range of podiatry services in the comfort of the home and to aged care residencies across Perth.
Our team of podiatrists are passionate about providing evidence based podiatric practices and personalised care to their clients with their lifestyle goals front of mind, and clean, disinfect and sterilised instruments to the national standards so you can have the peace of mind.
How Life Ready Mobile can help
Our podiatric services include:
- General nail care: Ensuring comfort and prevention of disease and infection (eg. ingrown toenail management)
- Lower limb care: Prevention and management of wounds in the leg and feet (eg. corn/calluses management and Diabetic feet assessments)
- Shoe prescription and orthotic therapy: Choose the best shoe to ensure your comfort and independence
- Funding management: We can assist with Medicare and DVA funding, where appropriate
- Education: We offer extended learning to staff, residents and family members
If you or someone you know could benefit from a podiatry consultation in the comfort of the home