Remedial MassageWA only
What is remedial massage?
Remedial massage incorporates the assessment and manipulation of muscles and other soft tissues of the body, with the purpose of establishing and maintaining good physical condition.
Regular remedial massages help maintain optimal physical condition during the performance of everyday activity – be it work or recreation – and reduce the potential for injury.
Remedial massage can be incorporated into a rehabilitation or general wellness program and can help alleviate headaches, muscle tension, frozen shoulder or lower back pain.
Benefits of a remedial massage
- Lowers stress and anxiety
- Improves mood
- Relaxes sore and tight muscles
- Increases circulation
- Boosts your immune system
- Encourages better sleep
- Improves posture
- Improves muscle function and performance
How Life Ready Mobile can help
Being able to meet you at your own home or office environment, our highly experienced team of qualified remedial massage therapists can help treat common conditions including:
- Chronic pain conditions
- Lower back pain and disorders
- Headaches and neck pain
- Pregnancy (antenatal and postnatal) pain
- Post surgery
- Growth plate changes in children/adolescents (traction apophysitises eg. Osgood Schlatters or Severs lesion)
- Anxiety, stress and depression
- Digestive system dysfunction
Our massage therapists come prepared with all the necessary equipment to ensure you experience the best of a remedial massage in the comfort of your own home.
For an at home remedial massage appointment